Script ahead You might think you can wing it on screen

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-5 12:39:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
This is just what this article aims to provide for you – because if you’ve spent the time to invest in video then not only do you want a return, you need a return! It’s time to grow your channel’s subscribers through some strategic work. Here are 12 tips to grow your YouTube subscribers, fast! .1: Clean Up Your YouTube Channel Before we get into the good stuff, it is important to do some housekeeping. While you may think everything your business does is flawless, you are not Beyoncé, so your audience might not think so… I know, I know, it’s hard to swallow, but it’s important to step away from your self and into the shoes of an outsider from time to time.

Increase youtube subscribers Taking a hard look at your YouTube channel and Benin WhatsApp Number re-evaluating what is on there will likely lead to the realization that a chunk of old content should be deleted—whether it is outdated, poorly produced, or just a flop of a video that should have never made it up there in the first place. If you have something of this nature tied to your brand, it’s going to immediately turn that lead off, and cause them to lose trust in your brand. Delete it and never look back! This brings me to my next tip… .2: Only Create and Post Highly Watchable Content Yes, I know this tip might seem obvious, but YouTube is full of clutter, so it’s easy to feel like you can get away with posting sub-par content.

Well, you can’t! The only way to really stand out from the pack and grow your subscriber base it to create the best of the best content in your space. The key to accomplishing this is planning during pre-production. Here are a few ways you can do this better then your competition: Do Your Research Watch your competitors’ videos, as well as videos in industries outside of yours, and jot down notes of the most intriguing parts. Rather than copying what your competition is doing, find a more creative way to do it better. For example, if I was in the gum business (or any other business for that matter) I’d probably take a tip or two from my all time favorite YouTube commercial, The Story of Sarah and Juan. Check it out, and just try and tell me this didn’t make you cry. It is pretty obvious what is so wonderful about this commercial: the ability it has to elicit powerful emotions. How could your company do this?.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 04:37 , Processed in 1.340313 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |