The benefits of using internal links are several

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-25 13:10:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
In this case, each link is a vote of confidence for Google , so our authority would increase considerably. Especially if the media that links to you also has a lot of authority . It is not the same to link to a blog that barely receives visits or have authority, as to link to a national newspaper with a great impact. Use internal links on your website Just as it is important to increase the authority of your page, it is also important to distribute that authority throughout your website. To do this, we have to use internal links, that is, link from one URL to another that is also part of our site. For example, if I now link you from here to this other article we have about what SEO is , I am giving you an internal link.

They help the user continue browsing your page, finding other Czech Republic Phone Number List useful related resources. Google will more easily discover all the URLs on your website as it follows the links. When we link, we derive some of our authority to the linked URL, so it could improve your ranking. Finally, a tip that will help you is to link internally to articles or URLs that are thematically related , so that they are relevant and truly useful to the user. If I have an article that talks about ties, it makes no sense to link to one that talks about sunglasses, because they have nothing to do with it.

But if I have an article that talks about how to choose the best tie, I can link from there to my catalog with the ties in my online store, because there it is relevant and there is thematic affinity. Review the page experience Although this is something more ambiguous and personal, you should ensure that the experience on your website is pleasant . This includes aspects such as: Do not include many intrusive ads that cover the content and prevent it from being read. Take care of the loading speed , to prevent the user from becoming desperate. For this, it helps to use images that are not very heavy or a server that is fast. Check that the design looks good and that the content reads properly , both on mobile and computer.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 23:43 , Processed in 0.041420 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |